Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Cool Links

Check out the links on the right side of the page under “Sites Worth Seeing.”

The Ecological Footprint Quiz is where you can calculate the size of YOUR ecological footprint.

Ideal Bite is a cool website/blog that I saw on Good Morning America.

Bags on the Run is a site where you can buy reusable grocery bags.

Redefining Progress is one of my current professor’s websites. There’s some cool stuff on there like carbon footprinting. It’s easy to read and understand. It even has a glossary of terms under the ‘basics’ tab which I find very helpful.

Then there’s a link to Sierra Club which has a wealth of information (doh!), Oprah’s site (of course she's involved in this as well), and then could we leave off Al Gore??

We’ll be adding more as we discover more cool things so check back regularly!!

~Tiffany

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was very suprised to see the size of my ecological footprint. Although my carbon footprint was about half of the average I still have a lot improvements that could be made in other areas.

Everyone should check out the link if they haven't done so already.

Ecological Footprint Quiz