Monday, April 21, 2008

Hyperawareness

Wow! I had always heard snippets here and there on the news or commercials regarding “going green” but not until starting this blog did I realize just how much information there is out there about reducing our carbon footprint. Call it hyperawareness on my part or…..you could call it “Earth Day is Coming Up.” Regardless, it’s nice to know there is really a lot of information at our fingertips of how we can do our part to help the environment. We know that we can’t continue to do things the way we are doing it now….it just won’t work.

~Tiffany

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Yeah... It seems like the problems of excess waste and pollution are spinning out of control. I even heard that all the new electric cars are no better than the gas guzzlers because they use batteries and chemicals that also harm the environment upon disposal of them.

I recently read an article on our obsession to 'go green' and some people are suffering from anxiety disorders related to concerns over the environment. The ramifications of environmental disharmony seem never-ending.

I'm glad you guys put this site together to increase awareness. Keep up the good work!